Friday, March 14, 2008

Tomorrow...


3.15.03

Tomorrow we celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary! Yea! We are headed to Fredericksburg for a few days to celebrate! I am so excited! My parents are keeping Chloe so we have nothing to worry about! 5 years have flown by and I am so lucky to have married my very best friend. Thank you Nate for being such a wonderful husband and father. I feel so blessed to have you as my own! God is so good! The words of a Dylan song say it best...
"I just got to tell you, I do intend,
To stay closer than any friend.
I just got to thank you,
once again,
For making your prayers known
Unto heaven for me.
And to you, always, so grateful
I will forever be."

2 comments:

mstephen said...

Awww...mushy, mushy...That is so sweet. Have fun this weekend guys!

Jamie said...

This makes me cry!!! You guys are precious & i love ya, court! soooo happy for you & hope yall are having a blast in fredericksburg (a great place for 5th anniversaries!) :-)