Thursday, March 6, 2008

Our new favorite toys


Last night I helped a friend at a consignment sale and shopped some myself! We brought home lots of cute clothes plus some fun things too. I spent a whopping $7 total on...a new Barbie phone, a Barbie Magna Doodle & a Barbie tent! Chloe LOVES having a place to crawl into and hide-plus it folds up flat! Yea! Anyways-the picture above is last night when Nate gave it to her! She is a bit excited! Then today we played in it some more-she had a very busy day in her Barbie "house", below she is talking to her friends on her new phone and also vacuuming outside her house. She later decided that the inside of her house also needed to be vacuumed and hauled it inside too! Not much beats cheap toys that make my baby the happiest little girl in the world! I'd say she's worth it! :)



Posted by Picasa

No comments: