Wednesday, March 19, 2008

here comes peter cottontail!!



Nate had taken off work on Tuesday, so we took Chloe to visit the easter bunny at willowbend. i'm kinda picky about my easter bunny-and I liked this one the best! Anyways-we weren't sure how Chloe would do. Last year we took her picture with live bunnies, but a larger than life bunny complete with red Converse is a different story! Well, needless to say she was not thrilled. She didn't cry...but she was very concerned. So here is a little secret...Chloe loves to say the sounds that the animals make, like-the cow says "moooo". One of her sounds is a hyena-yea I know-kinda wierd. So when she was in the bunnys lap if I asked her what the hyena said she would laugh and then go back to looking serious! luckily the photographer was pretty quick!! Hey-whatever works right?!

checking out the easter bunny ahead of time
still not so sure!

staying close to daddy!

ta-da! happy easter!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

mstephen said...

So cute! You are so with the program. My poor kiddos, I have not even thought about taking them yet. Guess I better to that one soon, huh?