Monday, March 17, 2008

day three

Time to go home :( We are actually a little excited to get home to see our sweet baby! Here are pictures of our cute b&b that I remembered to take before I left!

It was very nice and I would totally recommend it! Click here for lodging info. We decided to stop in Austin on our way home and go by my old school and neighborhood-things have changed! So many of the houses in Tarrytown have been torn down for new big ones! Luckily-both houses I lived in are still there! We had lunch at Waterloo and stopped by Texas French Bread and Toy Joy, on our way out. Nate was dying to stop in Waco to get Chloe a new Baylor t-shirt for the game on Thursday! For all you Baylor gals out there...The Spirit Shop is moving to 5th Street so everything was 30% off-kinda nice! Anyways-we finally arrived at my parents house and were SOOO excited to see sweet Chloe girl. We're all back now and will eventually get all unpacked...but for now, I'd rather play with Chloe! :)

okay-what is that?! we saw it on the road home!!

yea for toy joy!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jrodges said...

Wow! Has it really been 5 years already :) ?
Congrats to you both.!!!!
Keith and I will be going to Puerta Villarta in July for his sister's wedding and a 12th anniversary trip for us ;).
Maybe you can give me some pointers on missing Presley :(. This will be the longest we have ever both been away from her at the same time.

S, J, B, & S said...

I know, so fun running into you at Willowbend! I am hoping you will post a picture of Chloe with the Easter Bunny! She is such a doll and I loved her Easter dress. Hope to see you again soon!