Thursday, March 6, 2008

Snowy Day


Today it snowed! Chloe and I watched it from our window until we finally had to go out and see it for ourselves! Once outside neither one of us quite knew what to do with ourselves! :) Chloe actually has a snowsuit that a sweet relative from Wisconsin had sent us when Chloe was younger, but Mommy does not have one! :( I tried getting Chloe to play in the snow-but she wasn't a huge fan. I think she was a bit confused! Anyways-you can see from the footprints in the picture that she didn't get too far in the backyard before wanting to come back inside! The video clip below pretty much sums it all up! It abruptly ends after Chloe decides to eat her mittens! :)




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

mstephen said...

I love the looking at the snow then turning around, then doing it again and again. I wish I could hear what was going through her head! That was funny!

Jamie said...

LOVE the video - soooo cute & oh chloe is just makes me laugh as always! love her!!!