Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursday playdate


By the end of the week we are usually ready to play! (I think I am usually just as ready to play with my girlfriends as Chloe is ready to see her friends!) Anyways-today Caroline, Caleb and Brooke joined us for lunch and playtime! The weather was beautiful so we were excited to play outside! Apparently today was pink and white stripes day-poor Caleb didn't get the memo! Here are some pictures of our precious friends!
sweet Brooke!

adorable!

Caroline & Katherine

Cute Caleb!

Notice all the dirt around Chloe's mouth!

Here you go Brookie!

2 comments:

Brett and Katherine said...

Thanks for having us over--we had fun! I love my beautiful picture--I have such a happy expression on my face!

Jamie said...

We had a BLAST! Thanks so much (and also for the great pics!!) Brooke was worn out after her busy day of keeping up with C, C & C :)