Sunday, March 16, 2008

day one


we're here!! we arrived in fredericksburg and immediately hit up the flea market right outside town. We shopped around and Nate enjoyed the biergarten! We picked up some deeeeelicious homemade hot sauce from a lady wearing a Jesus Freak shirt-very cool-and some other random stuff. Afterwards, we headed into town to have an AWESOME lunch at Silver Creek. For those of you who know me-I am extremely picky-but I really love german food. I had a fantastic mimosa and we shared a reuben sandwich with an extra side german potato salad! YUM!!! It was so good! We sat outside and enjoyed people watching! Then it was time to shop!!! We picked up some fun things and then checked into our bed and breakfast-very cute-and guess what...it was time to eat again! So we went to Bejas for dinner-yuuuuuummmmmmy! After dinner, we hit up a bar down the street with live music. It has been a fun day-but I am missing me some Chloe girl!!! :)

at lunch...can you tell Nate's excited?!

our b&b

the deer where we are staying-welcome to the texas hill country!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: