Wednesday, December 23, 2009

my favorite birthday gift

wasn't really for me :) we have this wonderful family from Africa who lives in Dallas. We were able to help them out for Thanksgiving and wanted to do something BIG for Christmas! So, I called on our amazing sunday class and everyone pitched in to do AMAZING THINGS! This family was shown God's love through groceries, giftcards and presents for all the 5 children living with them! Nate and I woke up early on Saturday morning...ate breakfast at Breadwinners-my pick since it was my birthday weekend! and then got to deliver it all & see the joy on this sweet families faces as they were blown away by God's love for each one of them! It was such a humbling experience and one that I will never forget!







1 comment:

jrodges said...

Thanks for posting a pic of the family :)!
Do we have a mailing address for them?