Monday, December 1, 2008

much to be thankful for


this thanksgiving we celebrated in dallas and houston.  somehow we convinced my family to celebrate on Wednesday so that we could head down to Houston on Thursday! We had a great time with all of our family and ate way too much-but thats what you're supposed to do right?! This Thanksgiving I am thankful for so many things, God's love and grace, my silly chloe girl, my super nate, our wonderful families, health, a warm home and happiness, lots of happiness.  Here are a few happy moments from our Thanksgiving!

reading with papa
mommy stealing kisses from chloe
our little turkey!

just using her power tools at Grandma & Grandpas house

going to feed the fish with Grandpa

3 comments:

Tara James said...

ok- where did you get those boots?!?!?! i've been on the hunt lately (since I'm only going to get bigger being prego, I focus on shoes!)

Tara James said...

thanks, girlie. i LUV Maverick... speaking of, that makes me excited for Rodeo season! (= we really do need to get together sometime soon. maybe after the holidays pass?

Jaime said...

I LOVE your Christmas card...love love love AND I sent mine out today and yours definitely went to your old address. So, yeah. I wonder if it will get forwarded?! I saw your address on the back and after just looking at your address over the last couple of days I know I sent it to the old one. I've done that now with about 4 people I've discovered. Awesome! :)