Tuesday, November 25, 2008

socks!!!

sorry about the bad blogging...I promise I am about to be so much better! crazy christmas season is almost over! i have a few more shoots and then I'm done for awhile! we are going out of town for thanksgiving and so we went ahead and put up our Christmas tonight.  Chloe loved pulling everything out and saying,  "Ooooooh, nice!" or "Oooooooh, wow!" and then the occasional, "MINE!" (of course!).  My favorite was when she pulled out the stockings and said "SOCKS!" and put them on! Ha! :0


"what?! isn't this what you do with these?"


6 comments:

Christy said...

so cute!

Dunhams said...

Too funny!!

Rosemond said...

Too cute! Grace STILL calls them socks!

jrodges said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!
We are going to be pulling out Christmas stuff on Friday :).
YEAH!

Kendall, Angie, Grayson, Jessie and Tazzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kendall, Angie, Grayson, Jessie and Tazzy said...

As always - Chloe is adorable. I can't believe you have your Christmas tree up already. I haven't even packed away all the Thanksgiving stuff! Instead, my back porch and breakfast area are full of boxes waiting on the transition to be made!