Monday, December 15, 2008

libby's prayer day!




hey guys! if you are reading this today, (Monday, December 15) please say a prayer for our sweet friends The Bales.  Their precious baby Libby is having open heart surgery today to repair a hole in her heart.  We put together a prayer schedule which started at 6am and ends at midnight tonight and it filled up quickly! We also made this incredible prayer chain for the hopsital! I just put the last one on and we are at 127 links! God is soooo good!!! :0 I'll be heading up to the hopsital soon...but please, please say a prayer for Mary, Connor and baby Libby today! I know they would appreciate it!!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Sweet baby girl. I will pray for her today. Keep us posted.

Tara James said...

I will definitely say a prayer for her and them!

ashleigha said...

We will be praying for her and her family.

Mandy said...

Praying for them! Let me know how the surgery went!

amy said...

Reese, Riley, and I have been praying for Baby Libby!