Friday, December 19, 2008

happy birthday to me!




yesterday i turned 30! nope...I don't think it feels any different from 29! do i look older? i don't know...but i really don't feel older! we celebrated at the dragonfly at Hotel Zaza on Saturday night with my parents, lance and lindsay, the bales and the stephens.  we had sooo much fun! we even got to meet Tiki Barber! He is so stinkin cute and soooo polite! here are some pictures!

melissa, mary and me at our table

me & mary
me & nate
me, lindsay & this lady!
mom, mary, me, tiki, lindsay & melissa


6 comments:

Daisy said...

Happy Birthday Courtney! You look fabulous and are what every lady hopes to be at 30! Miss you!

TEAMMA said...

looks like a great time!! love ya girl!!

Jamie said...

happy bday sweet courtney!! hope your day was fabulous - looks like yall had a BLAST!!!! love you, jamie

jrodges said...

Happy Late Birthday!!!
My thirties have been the most fun!
You share a birthday with my sister Denise :).
Tiki B....too cool!!!

Brooke said...

Happy late Birthday Courtney! I'm, so sorry, I totally forgot when I saw you this weekend. Looks like you had a fabulous time!

Kendall, Angie, Grayson, Jessie and Tazzy said...

Happy Late Birthday!! I meant to call and sing abnoxiously, but I forgot. Hotel ZaZa is sweet! What a way to celebrate! You always get to see famous people there. One time my friend Robyn saw Ozzy Ozborne! She said he looked dead! Anyway, not that my story has anything to do with your birthday -Hope you had a great time. You are a wonderful person and deserve it fully!