Thursday, October 9, 2008

NEW BLOG!!!


Some of you have already visited the new site, but I wanted to let everyone know that the new anthologie blog is up and running! I needed something easier to use and something that would allow for huge pictures! Yea! So...go check it out and let me know what you think! Bookmark it and check back often for the most recent photo shoots! Between Friday morning and Monday evening I have 3 regular photo shoots and 11 mini sessions so there will be a lot posted after the weekend!! :0  Ahhhhh!  It's gonna be a busy weekend!! :0

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

hey girl,
it's jennifer chilek (black) from bu. how are you?? guess that's a stupid question...looks like you are extremely busy with being a wife, mother and photographer. the pics of hallie's b/day party were great!! "tutu" cute!! hope all is well. i've been reading everyone's blog and i guess it kind of inspired me....i never thought i would have time to report on my life, but hey...i guess i have to make time. take care!!