Wednesday, October 15, 2008

chloe's REAL birthday!


Okay, so I am a horrible blogger! I've been a bit busy with proofs but I'm back!!!
Last Wednesday was Chloes real birthday! She had tshirt day at school and then we went to visit Mimi at her school.  Mimi's entire class sang happy birthday to chloe! 

when daddy got home we all went to chuck e cheese and celebrated with pizza and games!
this kinda freaked her out...
watching Chuck e cheese (which kinda freaks mommy out) Jerene-you've got my back right?!

playing skee ball!



and then toys r us! chloe had some birthday money and so we told her to pick out what she wanted...this is what she picked...



hmmm...maybe next year-as Nate said, "We don't even have room for that in our garage, thats like whole 'nother parking spot!" 
So, Chloe finally decided on this...

Yes, I swore I would never buy all that disney logo "crap" but I gave in! She got a Disney Princess chair (at least it was pink) and a Mickey Mouse table thingy. Oh well, it may be a bit tacky...but she LOVES it!!!! Happy Real birthday Chloe girl!!!


1 comment:

Rosemond said...

ooooh....I swore the same thing. I think it's inevitable!