Sunday, October 5, 2008

home.

Photobucket
we're home!  this was the first time in the 12 years of my going that my mom hasn't come.  my poppy (grandpa) has been battling cancer for quite a while now and recently got quite a bit worse and ended up passing away on Friday evening after we got back.  I am so sad that I won't get to see him, hear his laugh that I love so much or see how excited Chloe is to see him.  I know though, that he is in a better place, his home,  one where he is in no pain and is dancing with our Lord and my Granny.  and as for round top,  we did have a wonderful time and I found lots of goodies! I found Chloe a big girl bed, in the pic above, from my sweet friends the Junk Gypsies and got me yes, another pair of cowboy boots, also in the pic above, plus lots of other cool junk! :) I, of course, can't wait till the spring where we get to do it all again, but for now I'm just content to be home.

No comments: