Sunday, October 5, 2008

my little girl.

Photobucket
oh goodness...today we had chloe's 2nd birthday party! i can't believe that 2 years have passed since the sweetest thing came into my life!! she is such a big girl now! i promise i will post details and pics from the party...but its late and I am exhausted...and I have a baby shower at the house for a sweet friend tomorrow, oh yea-AND I have completely lost my voice (allergies/stress I would assume!)...so for now I will leave you with her 2 year pictures that I took the other weekend!!! i love you my chloe girl!!!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

those are just precious! where did you do them? did you use some kind of photo shop to edit them? i love the color of the one in the middle. can't wait to hear and see more of the party!

i will be praying for your family as you go through the loss of your grandfather.

TEAMMA said...

happy b day chloe--- looks like you had fun at round top too--- :) so sorry about your grandpa though......

Mandy said...

Happy birthday precious Chloe!!!

Kendall, Angie, Grayson, Jessie and Tazzy said...

i think this is the cutest party i have ever seen!