Monday, August 25, 2008

potty time!


Let me preface this post by saying I am NOT trying to potty train Chloe! I have nooo desire to even go there! Diapers are very easy for us right now & Chloe has shown very little interest in the potty.  Okay...here it is...
Every night, while we are getting her bath ready, Chloe sits on the potty.  Of course, nothing ever happens...she just thinks its kinda fun.  We think its funny! Seeing her little butt, sitting with her hands in her lap, and squeezing her abs to try and push any tiny pee that'll come out! So Saturday night we did our normal routine & I decided to tell her that if she would go tee-tee on the potty she could have a sucker! So she sat on the potty, then got up and asked for a sucker...the potty remained empty.  After about 5 times though she pushed, and pushed and pee-ed!!! Just like a big girl! I think Nate & I probably scared her because we were screaming & jumping up and down! I was so proud of her! Of course she hasn't done it since...and probably won't  for a looong time...and I'm okay with that! potty training does not sound like fun! ;) So, until then-here is Chloe, her sucker & her potty!


1 comment:

TEAMMA said...

yeah! Thats fun..potty training is no biggie! we did it at 21 months, and both kids at the same time-- it wasnt that bad! so dont dread it!! :) she and you will do GREAT!