Tuesday, August 26, 2008

mama & chloe's new toys...


so on Saturday after I got back from my photo shoot with Shelley's sweet little girl...see here...I did a bit of dumpster diving!! Well...not really, Saturday is trash pick up & our next door neighbors had put this... 


in their trash!!! So, I ran up to their door to ask them, "Like, for real, are ya'll throwing your play thing away?!" They said YES! They thought about asking us if we wanted it but figured since we had the big new wooden one we wouldn't want it...plus they didnt know if we liked getting "used things". HAAAAA!!! Everyone who knows me is laughing out loud right now because I looove getting used stuff! So, Nate & I hauled it over to our backyard and the other night we put it together! Chloe loooves it! And I LOVE my husband! Did ya'll know he is a rock star...Look what he bought me last week...

Yippee! My very own iphone! It has already come in handy when Chloe was having a meltdown at Chili's and I could go right to YouTube & show her her "feist/sesame street" music video.  Perfect! I can hook it up in my car and listen to all my itunes and show off my pictures to potential clients & check my email! sweeeeeet! i love you my dear husband! 

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Okay, i was so excited to get your comment but I couldn't find a blog for you linked to your profile. So glad I found this today!!! Chloe is adorable as always and congrats on the new iPhone. ~JEALOUS!

jrodges said...

Okay so I am SOO going dumpster diving in your neighborhood! ;)