Tuesday, August 5, 2008

home tour


okay, so one of the blogs I check in on every now and then is "Hooked on Houses".  I am a home fanatic-I secretly peek into peoples homes at night to check them out-well not really-but on her blog I can see different tours of homes! Anyone who knows me very well knows I love houses.  So today on her blog she is having a home tour blog party where you can give a tour.  Well-the thought of her posting my blog on hers so that EVERYONE who checks hers sees mine-kinda creeps me out a bit! So-I am hosting my own! 
So most of you know my story-but if not here it is...I'm kinda crazy...
I mean, we have only been married for five years...but we have moved a lot.  Our first apartment we lived in for only a few months-I found our dream house-well...what could be our dream house...UGH! It was going into foreclosure and we decided we just HAD to have it! We re-did EVERYTHING in the house and I mean everything! And most of it we did ourselves!
the outside before....(we said it looked like poop-I mean brown brick, with brown trim and a brown roof!?!)






I so would move back into that house...it was our first house and we loved it! Moving right along...our next house
Our next house was in Dallas...I had this crazy idea I wanted an old house-you know-one with character?!  They are hard to come by in our little town-so we headed to Dallas-great house...too far from "home"! It was great though because unlike house #1 we didn't have to do much at all!
Here is house #2









That leads us to house #3...where we are now! We are back "home" and loving it! We have been here for a year (which on our schedule...means one more year! :0)  Again, like house #2 we didn't have too much work to do (mainly just painting).  So-here ya go!

















well...that'll do it until our next move! I'm already looking online for our next house!
 JUST KIDDING!!! :0


2 comments:

ashleigha said...

Like I have said before, I came across your blog through friend of a friend. I love all of your houses!!! Not only do you do wonderful photography, you can sure decorate a house!!!

The Theaux Family said...

What a cute idea! You have had a lot of houses for only 5 years. There's nothing wrong with that though. I hope yall will stay put for a while, we like having yall so close.