Saturday, February 16, 2008

whats wrong with this picture?


i'll tell ya...its A.M.! Yes, this morning I got up at the crack of dawn to sign Chloe up for preschool! I arrived around 3 and I was the 4th person there. The first of whom arrived at 9 p.m the night before! Oh, the things we do to get our kids into preschool! I had actually planned on getting there around 5, but couldn't sleep so I figured I might as well "not sleep" in the parking lot! By 5:00 there were at least 10 people...so I guess it was a good thing I got there when I did, and...the good news is that Chloe got in!

3 comments:

mstephen said...

I should have done it too:( As you know I am all over the board on where to send mine. I went and got Bella in and now Bennett is 3rd on the waiting list. Had I gone he would have gotten in. Congrats though, she is going to LOVE it!

Melissa

Rosemond said...

You are insane!!! Where is she going?!

Kendall, Angie, Grayson, Jessie and Tazzy said...

where is she going?? apparently my kid is in the wrong place. we just walked right on in to Primrose!