Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Chloe says...

Hi...it's me Chloe! Today was very exciting! We went to the library for story time with my friends Brooke, Caleb and Caroline and then hit up McDonald's where I enjoyed some taaaasty chicken nuggets! Then Brooke came back to my house to borrow some tutu's and cowboy boots for her big one year photo shoot this weekend! Here are some pictures of us:

Would you like some ice Brookie?

here you go!

hey...how about some water?!

okay, fine then! I'll have some water!

here is our new girl band-I play the guitar and my friend brooke jams it out on the piano
Posted by Picasa
sometimes you are really feeling the music!!


1 comment:

Jamie said...

I am ROLLING re-living the girl band pics! My fav is Chloe LICKING her guitar -- she ROCKS!!!! I hope Nate was proud! Such fun times - thanks for the tutu's & boots!