Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Oh, what a beautiful day...

Yesterday we met Mandy, Abby, Brynn and Ally at the park for lunch. The girls fed the ducks, blew bubbles and played in the park and on the swings. I attempted to feed Chloe lunch...but the swings and playscape were calling her name! It was such a beautiful day...it was fun to spend it with friends!


When Nate got home we all went for a bike ride. By this time, it was getting to get a bit windy! I attempted to actually video part of our bike ride-probably not the safest idea...but I included it below. It is NOT easy...don't try this at home kids! Please ignore my annoying voice, (ughh!!) and the wind that was blowing which gets kinda loud!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Causey's said...

Courtney, so I finally got a chance to see your blog! Its so cute and you have lots of fun pictures of Chloe, yeah for slides and bike rides. I am sure I will see you around soon, enjoy your week!

mstephen said...

I think you need to definitely go for film maker of the year while biking riding award! That is so cute!