Tuesday, February 5, 2008

my poor sick baby

Today Chloe woke up late and was a bit warm...so I took her temp, which was 98.9-no biggie, so we went ahead and went to bible study. BUT, by the time we got home she felt even warmer, so I took her temp again & it was 102.9! After a trip to the doctor, who said it's probably just a fever virus that will pass quickly, we came home and got in our pajamas early! Those of you who know my child, know that she is anything but a "cuddler", so when she is sick I have to take advantage of the lazy, cuddly Chloe! Here are some pictures of Chloe enjoying some ice and some good books, taking care of"Baby", (who of course, was also sick), eating a freezer pop with daddy and watching American Idol with mommy!
I do hope my baby feels better tomorrow...but I DO love my cuddle bunny!



2 comments:

Jamie said...

Awe, poor baby girl!!! we hope chloe feels better soon - but seriously, she is so darn cute all cuddly with her mama in those pj's! love her! get better chloe!

Brett and Katherine said...

So sad...I'm glad she's better today! She looks adorable in her sweet pajamas!