Monday, October 1, 2007

Her birthday is a week away?


Chloe turns one a week from today....is that possible? I swear a year couldn't have already passed. I know I remember the first day we took her home from the hospital, having a hard time believing we could be this blessed. I know it was just yesterday that she smiled her first smile, or took or first steps, or giggled at something funny. I know it was just yesterday...or was it? Apparently it was almost a year ago that the most wonderful thing in the world happend to us. Its amazing to me how long some of the days can be, but how quickly a year can pass. So, my birthday wish for Chloe is really for me today, that I will treasure each momment, each tantrum, each wiped tear, and each uncontrolable giggle and that I will make sure that no matter what, Chloe always feels loved and that somehow she will remember and know these momments that I will never forget.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

What a sweet post! Happy Birthday to Miss Chloe. Can't wait to see some birthday pics.