Tuesday, October 16, 2007

one crazy day

Chloe hanging out in her stroller at the pumpkin patch

My day started at 8 when my good friend Jenny called to say she was on her way to the hospital to have her baby girl. Yea! So I was in charge of her 3 year old son Matthew, who goes to Stringfellow School on Tuesdays-today was field trip day to the pumpkin patch. So I was a mother of two for the day! Chloe was a good tropper as was Matthew! Luckily Mary's daughter Kathryn is in the same class as Matthew so I had a friend there who knew what to do on the field trip. I have to say-its a bit different going as a chaperone rather than the teacher! It was a fun and exciting day and Jenny had her baby this afternoon! Welcome to the world sweet Molly! You have a big brother waiting at home with a pumpkin! :)
Sweet Matthew at the Pumpkin Patch

No comments: