Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I've Been Tagged...Here are 10 Things



So I've been tagged by my sweet friend Ashley Krieg who not toooooo long ago moved to Tulsa! She is also expecting her second little girl! Our husbands were both Delts at Baylor and I THINK we were on the same hall in Collins freshman year. She has always reminded me of Meg Ryan-who I love-so thats a big compliment! Okay, so...here goes!

1.What were you doing 10 years ago?
Okay-that sounds like forever ago!!! I really had to think about this one! But-10 years ago I was 18...just starting at Baylor. I LOVED my "pot luck" roomate-Fran-who was from Houston. We immediatly clicked and will always be lifelong friends. I always have so much fun with her! She is now what I call my "sex in the city" friend because she is single and living in downtown dallas-SO FUN! Okay-so back to my freshman year...the first few weeks I HATED Baylor-it felt like I was at church camp! Especially Welcome Week...YUCK!!!! I was homesick and missing my boyfriend from high school who was 2 years younger than me. I came home all the time...but eventually got used to the whole college thing and sometimes miss it now!!!
2. What were you doing 5 years ago?
Let's see, I was living at home (which I also miss sometimes!...free food, no laundry, NO BILLS!!!) and teaching first grade in Coppell. It was AWESOME! I bought myself a Land Rover and just about every Louis Vuitton I could get my hands on! Although I still appreciate those purchases...Nate on the other hand couldn't believe I didn't save ANY money! Oh well! :) I was also recently engaged, because Nate had proposed in May of that year! Soooooo...I was busy planning a wedding!! Yea!
3. What were you doing 1 year ago?
I WAS HUGE!!!!! I was fat...hot and ready to have that baby!!!! Little did I know that she was coming two weeks early! I couldn't wait for her to arrive!
4. What did you do yesterday?
We had a fairly busy day. We were lazy in the morning, but after lunch had lots of errands to run. I had to bring breakfast to bible study this morning and so I planned on making a breakfast casserole and blueberry mufins. To be easy I thought I'd cook the sausage last night and the blueberry muffins...so I did...and then went to our Monday night girls bible study and left the muffins out to cool. When I came home I was taking them out and thought they seemed a little hard. They were like rocks!!!! I have no idea what went wrong-but apparently I stayed at Starbucks with the girls too long and should have called Nate to tell him to cover them or something! Oh well! Luckily had an extra thing of biscuits to make! Whew!
5. Snacks I enjoy...
Mmmmmm..okay-so I have a problem, when I want to snack I go all out, like last night I wanted a snack after bible study (yes I had just had a mocha, and shared some lemon bread) so I drove through Wendys and got a coke, fries and a cheeseburger! Thats my problem-I cant just snack little...I go ALL out! :)
6.Things I would do with 100 million dollars...
Travel! I would love to be able to travel more! AND shop! and don't worry-I'd share it too! :)
7. Locations I would run too...
Chloe is still falling every now and then...so I would run to her. Sometimes I want to run instead of walk to the nursery when we are picking her up after church cause I want to see her so bad. Other than that...I don't do a lot of running! Now if I could run and jump on a plane I'd go just about anywhere as long as I can bring my sweet baby and husband with me!
8. Bad habit I have...Eek-do you want the short list?! I tend to have anxiety issues sometimes-like I will be consumed with something and dwell on it. (Phil. 4:6) Does that make sense? Maybe another one of my bad habits is not making sense-who knows!
9. Things I like to do...
I love taking walks in the evenings with Nate and Chloe...I love to eat mexican food...I love to hang out with family...I love watching t.v....I love spending time with my friends...I love taking Chloe to new places and letting her experience new things for the first time...I love going to musicals...and reading blogs, just to name a few! :)
10. Biggest joy of the momment...
Watching Chloe grow up. She is so beautiful and amazing and funny and sweet. I have a feeling she may continue to be my biggest joy for quite a while! Don't worry Nate...I love you too!! :)

Whew! Sorry, that was long! If ya'll are reading...Claire B. and Rosemond C....tag-you're it! :)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I didn't know you had a bloggy...love it! You are so darn creative. Excited to catch up on everything with ya.