Sunday, October 7, 2007

Junkin in the fields and Dancin under the stars...


Ready for Round Top! Yee-haw!




Checking out EVERYTHING at the Junk Gypsy tent!!!

I'm back from Round Top! Yea! We had so much fun! We took Chloe with us on Wednesday and Nates mom Julie met us there to take her home with her to Houston! Chloe loved getting to see all her friends, Amie, Janie and Jolie, plus sweet Nancy! It was a hot day but Chloe had fun! She got a new Baylor cheerleading outfit and a cute Halloween bow from Spice in Waco. Wednesday night we went out to eat and sat out on the patio with drinks and turned in fairly early to get up in the morning! On Thursday we hit Warrenton and Marburger where I finally purchased my first piece of Magnolia Pearl from our sweet friend Robin. I've lusted over her beautiful one of a kind clothing, bags and furniture for years and was excited to finally splurge on a cute cropped jacket! We spent forever trying on each one because every one is handmade and different-they take 3 months to make! Here is a picture of me, Robin and John in my new splurge at prom.



So after Marburger we hit the square in Round Top, Clutter and the rest of Warrenton. Then stopped at Zapp Hall for a YUMMY dinner under the Royers tent. Then it was off to Junk Gypsy Prom to dance the night away and people watch! The band was great and Chloe's future husband Cash Baker was there! Here are some pics...


Me and Amie


Cash, Phillip and Amie

Me and Joe Pete


Yes, that is a mechanical horse! Only at JG Prom!

Finally on Friday it was time to head home. We were all out of money and were ready to get back and see sweet Chloe! BUT, I'm already dreamin of the scavengers, gypsies and cowboys that I'll see come Round Top Spring! What more could a girl and her cowboy boots need?!
Me and Mom

1 comment:

Rosemond said...

Glad y'all had fun at Round Top! (I take it you didn't have to rent a U-Haul?!!) I love the top picture of you and Chloe! She is so precious!