Monday, April 6, 2009

round top baby!!! (day two)


On Thursday we woke up early...like reeeeally early, to the sound of rain-LOTS of rain! Luckily after checking trusty weather.com we  realized it was pouring...but not for long and it would be gone by the time we were actually supposed to wake up! :) So...after falling back to sleep we all had breakfast on the deck and then headed to marburger to shop the tents.  After a quick stop at Clutter we hit the fields again before settling down at Zapp Hall with cold beer and live music.  Then it was prom time! We had a great time with our friends and made lots of interesting new ones!! 

grabbin some boob at magnolia pearl
me & a $3600 crown (i seriously thought about just sticking it in my purse (is that a sin?!)

these people were awesome-they were dressed up as night stands and were "one night stands"!! get it?!
me and my new bff miranda lambert (yeah right!) up on the deck before prom

me & amie
lou-ann, nancy, me, mom & lindsay at prom


2 comments:

Tara James said...

Now I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY jealous about not getting to go. I want everything in that first booth/store!! Next fall, it's on like donkey kong!

jrodges said...

Hey Courtney,
Keith's cousin Casey Rivers (actually Eric C's distant cousin also) used to date Miranda L. :). They grew up in the same town. Casey is also a country singer... he hasn't landed that big contract yet but he was the first runner up on Nashville Star.