Monday, April 6, 2009

round top baby!!! (day one)

on wednesday we headed to round top! we met up with nates mom who whisked chloe away to houston till friday and then we hit the fields!! our first stop is always to see our sweet friends, Amie, Jolie & Janie at Junk Gypsy where I normally end up spending way too much...way too early! Oh...and look who we met! Miranda Lambert!! Then we ate at Manuels and shopped till we dropped or at least until we needed another dose of mexican food! we stayed up way to late playing games and having fun! :0

me & amie

hanging out in the room in our "nommers" don't ask me what my mother is doing?!

me, miranda & my sister

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I want to go to this so badly next year. You will have to let me in on any shopping secrets there b/c I'm clueless! Can't wait to see you on Friday. :)