Monday, April 6, 2009

round top baby!!! (day three)

on friday we had breakfast on the deck and then hit the fields again! around noon chloe arrived and we walked around with her a bit before we hit the road to head home! it was another great time at round top and i can't wait for october!! :)
my little poser in her new JG dress

Indie, Amie, me and Chloe

and finally...because everyone always asks...here are a few of my favorite buys from this trip!
Photobucket
top row: mmmm...another jadeite bowl!,  my new gynormous Scout box for all of Chloe's toys and OMG the cutest Miss Muffett Madame Alexander doll with the original price tag of $12.95! (if only they were that cheap now!)

middle row: my big 'ol pink wrought iron bow...i see baby showers and birthday parties in its futre! okay this might be my favorite-this chick goes to france-buys all vintage jewelry and then puts it all together to make new jewelry-everything she had was sooo cool! okay wait...maybe this is my favorite...my new Pick Up Sticks charm bracelet! Oh it is so cute! I picked out each charm and she put it all together for me right there! My favorite might be the one that says "We knew we were different from the other girls, we just didn't flaunt it!" 

bottom row: ooooh this was cute...and only $5! it is a rhinestone hair peice that opens really wide to go over your pony tail! so cute right? i already threaded my scarf through it and wore it like a pin-so versatile! ah...my cold drinks sign! perfect for the patio! and finally..."Hola,...my new mexicanosa dress!


3 comments:

Brooke said...

Such great purchases! I especially love the necklace (from France) and the pony tail holder.

mstephen said...

Cute stuff!! I have the exact same scout box in the back of my tahoe for all of my junk!! LOVE it!

Robert, no s said...

love the pink bow!
-April