Wednesday, February 18, 2009

valentines day

nate and I enjoyed a night out on the town in houston for valentines day thanks to his parents! we hit up Lupe's...(mmmmmmmm!) and then Nate indulged me by agreeing to see "confessions of a shopaholic"!  Luckily, he wasn't the only guy in the theater! :) At Lupe's they gave all the girls red roses...Nate and I laughed because red roses are probably my least favorite flowers...after sunflowers (gross!) and carnations (blah!).  Nate learned early on that I would much prefer hydrangeas, peonies or pink or white roses.  So, needless to say our little valentine got the red rose! She appreciated it much more than I would have! Thank you so much Grandma & Grandpa! We really enjoyed our date night! :)

do you like how we decided to take action shots of each other rather than having our nice waitress do it for us?! Remind me NOT to bring a 50mm prime lens next time...I think you can see every single one of my dang freckles in this picture! Ugh!!! :)








No comments: