Thursday, February 19, 2009

spookiness!




although i clearly love galveston...there is a severe spookiness factor about it. what with the great storm of 1900 and all the pirate talk and stuff...its just plain creepy!   i have a very wierd obsession with spookiness.  I guess you would say it is a love/hate relationship! so this house has always been one that i like to drive by when we're in galveston and when we pulled up and it was very clearly vacant...we decided to be brave (okay so maybe I was the only one who needed to be brave) and go inside! its supposed to be haunted and apparently there is some big treasure buried there and the paintings on the wall switch places by themselves. i will tell you that I FULLY expected to see ghosts appear in the pictures once I looked at them and we have already almost blamed a "spooky" incident we had here on Monday night (I was convinced that it was either the spooky pictures or this little saint figurine that I bought at this old antique store on the strand in galveston).  Just to clear up any confusion...it was an electrical problem...nothing spooky! :) anyways...here is Stewarts Mansion! oh and I have a confession to make...some of these pictures I made Nates dad take because I was too scared to go all the way inside! :0




1 comment:

The Theaux Family said...

Those pictures are beautiful!I love ghost stories, as long as I don't have to go inside any scary houses.