Tuesday, December 11, 2007

my little princess

so this morning i had to go to the doctor because i have an ear infection, yes an ear infection! i dont think i've had an ear ache since i was like 5, but i have one now-go figure! Anyways-the point of my story is how funny Chloe is. I told Chloe, "Come on, let's go to the doctor" and she spun around the living room looking for something, finally she saw her tiara and grabbed it and said "uh uh" which means put this on please :) so, long story short-she would not leave the house without her tiara and her purse today! how is it that girls can be SO girlie??!! she kept it on all morning and in the car ride there was even waving out the window! i don't get it! i mean-where does she learn this? Although this may actually come to surprise some people...I DO NOT wear tiaras around the house..at least not anymore! But when I was in first grade I snuck my tiara into my backpack and wore a tiara for my first grade picture! Apparently girlie-ness is inherited a bit! I LOVE IT! :) I would love to show you my first grade picture...but all we have is the tiny proof of it, because my mom made my do re-takes! For the record Chloe...I will not make you do retakes! :) I think its great!!! :) Here is a picture of Chloe finally leaving the house...its a bit fuzzy because i took it with my phone!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Tiara and pocket books - I love it! I think girls will be girls. I am a girly girl and Beatrice seems to be one, too!