Tuesday, December 18, 2007

happy birthday to me!


yipppeeee! todays my birthday! yea! my sweet husband surprised me with a cake he made so i had a yummy treat for breakfast! then mary was kind enough to watch chloe so that i could go to my bible study christmas brunch-thanks mary! chloe and i met katherine and the twins, mary and coleman and melissa and her kiddos at chick-fil-a for my birthday lunch! it was so tasty and fun! thanks friends! i think HBO must have heard its my birthday too, because one of my favorite movies, with by far the BEST soundtrack, Out of Africa, is on today! oh what a perfect day! here are some of the crazy ones at lunch...
my silly girl

the twins!

Chloe and Bella


2 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday, Courtney! It sounds like you had a happy day. I love looking at all your pics. Merry Christmas, friends!

Meredith said...

Happy Birthday! What a fun day! Tell Nate I'm very impressed that he baked you a cake!