Wednesday, November 10, 2010

girls day

today chloe and i went to The Storybook House in Dallas to shop for some new books.  I have always LOVED children's books (maybe its the school teacher in me) so I am so glad Chloe is addicted to them too! (I guess with a mom and dad book lover that was bound to happen!)  The Storybook House has beautiful framed illustrations and art plus children's books to buy. We saw some beautiful books and chose a few. Chloe was so excited to get to use some of her birthday money that she had been saving! Afterwards we walked over to Stoneleigh P's for some good greasy hamburgers and Chloe got to pick our table, she chose outside of course and luckily it was a beautiful day! She is such a funny little girl and she is growing up so fast! She told me that she had a fabulous girls day and loves to go shopping with mommy, especially when its for books at magical places! That girl is amazing and I love her more everyday. :)

 leaving the storybook house
 dancing!
 mmm cheeeeeseburgers!
 one of her favorite new books

No comments: