Monday, November 1, 2010

and just like that...

I'm BACK! So, I took a little break from blogging! Don't know if anyone missed me, but it was time for a break!  Plus, I decided not to do any more blog books, they are great, don't get me wrong, but for me I decided that I still really wanted to print pictures and have more of an album to keep things in rather than the blog book! Some day maybe I will show you the new books I am working on if I get a chance. Soooo...No promises about how often I will blog, but I am going to try and get back into it! We'll see! :0

1 comment:

Lindsay Wagner said...

oh i'm so excited you're blogging again!!! i've had you on my blog roll, and i got excited when i saw you had a new post! i love your pictures....you are SUCH a talented photographer! looking forward to keeping up!