Sunday, September 13, 2009

yea for dance class!

on friday chloe started dance at Ms. Melva's! My sister and I both took there growing up and so I was super excited for Chloe to take from her as well! She will take tap & ballet each week! So fun! On friday the moms were able to stay and watch and it was ADORABLE!! I loved seeing Chloe "perform" and concentrate so hard on the dance steps! She LOVES having friends in her class...one of them being her BFF Caroline. I think Ms Melva has already realized that they DO NOT need to sit together! :) I was so proud of my little ballerina though and soooo glad that she enjoyed it!
chloe & caroline in their matching outfits!
chloe...about to "perform"!
learning some dance moves!






"BFF's"
doesn't she look like she is causing trouble?!
all done! ready to go! (chloe actually ran over to me at this point, crying, "I don't want to leave dance class!"

No comments: