Sunday, January 18, 2009

market street



yep-we are big fans.  to all of you who say it is "over-rated & over-priced" I say to you..."boo".  I am not a big fan of grocery shopping, like not at all, so if a store can lure me in with their bigness, prettiness and yummy samples-I'm in! We took Chloe on opening day and had so much fun! We ate lots of samples and bought way too many groceries! Chloe loves it because she can push her own cart...you just have to keep an eye on her because she has a slight tendency to "add things to her cart", especially if those items have Mickey Mouse, Dora or Curious George on them! Afterwards we ate pizza there and watched American Idol! What more can you ask of your grocery store?!! We went back on Saturday to get a few more things so I snapped a few more pictures!



1 comment:

Her said...

What a great store!