Thursday, September 11, 2008

Chloe's First Day of School


Chloe started school yesterday! She started out the morning a little nervous...we kept talking about school and our backpack...but she was a little nervous and clingy.  We got to school and she was very quiet...I was sooo expecting her to just start crying at this point, but we took her to her classroom and she walked right in and started playing! Thank you Jesus!!! Luckily I had to run off to MOPS and so I didn't have any time to get sad and think about her being without me! When I picked her up she was playing with the toys and the bubbles...with a smile on her face! She napped for about 30 minutes...which at home she usually naps for close to 3 hours...so she was very sleepy! I would have loved to have seen all the kids on the napmats trying to nap!! Ha! We went to get an ice cream treat afterwards and then came home for a nap! I think she had a good day!
I am so proud of you my little Chloe!!!

looking a little nervous


let's go guys!


admiring her lunch box

ready to go to her classroom!
playing on the slide in the classroom, while we signed her in!
my sleepy girl and her ice cream treat!

2 comments:

Rosemond said...

I'm glad to see her admiring her lunchbox and backpack that you ran all over the world for! She is such a cutie!

The Theaux Family said...

Love the dress! Looks like she had a good first day of school.