Friday, July 18, 2008

i scream for ice cream!

oh goodness! chloe is starting to get her 2 year molars...was this tough for anyone else?! talk about a little fuss bucket! BUT...we are trying to keep her happy and this evening we ran up to Marble Slab for a little treat! Chloe picked out cotton candy ice cream and got to sample everyone elses too! Oh yea...AND MY BABY HAS PIG TAILS NOW!!!! (also known as "piggies"!!) I'm so excited!!! 
picking out her flavor
silly chloe
i want that one!
mmmmmm!
sharing with Mimi

4 comments:

jrodges said...

Yep poor Presley got hers right around her second birthday... Dec. 1st... this of course was a very busy month with birthdays, family gatherings so December was just not her month :). She of course was still her happy self most of the time but then out of nowhere she would just have enough :) if you get my drift ;).

jrodges said...

Oh and I love the pigtails :)!!!!

Ashley said...

I love the pigtails and I LOVE her outfit. Too cute! She is ALL girl, isn't she?

The Theaux Family said...

Love the piggies! I just blogged about Taylor's piggies and then I just read yours. So fun! That outfit is adorbale too.