Sunday, July 27, 2008

the beach

Photobucket
we had so much fun at the beach! chloe loved the sand and the ocean and LOVED being spoiled by up to 7 family members at a time! if only we could have stayed longer! when i got home i realized i had taken exactly 700 pictures and we were only gone for 6 days! Oh my! Well...here are a few of my absolute favorites! 


walking Colby-Aunt Mel's dog
wait up colby!
watching a wedding on the beach


oh goodness...tutu's AND cowboy hats?! she is SO my child!
on the steps of the Seachild-where I grew up going each Summer



chloe and her friend-her shadow!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Those pictures are adorable. Looks like Chloe had a wonderful time. I can't wait until we take the boys to the beach. Maybe next summer - where did you go?

amy said...

OH MY goodness! Your mom (aka Mimi) shared your link with me to see these precious beach pics. Chloe is adorable!!!!!!!!! Hope you guys are doing well!
Amy (Owen)

S, J, B, & S said...

I love those first 2 pictures ... gorgeous!!! I wish I had a little girl to photograph ... boys just aren't the same. :) No tutus! :(