Saturday, June 7, 2008

she is sooo my child!

Thursday we went up to Mimi's school and as we were leaving Chloe grabbed her camera and her Elmo purse to take with us! I had to take a picture because I wondered if she always sees me do that! Then on Friday Chloe got into my purses and was filling them up and carrying them! She tried to carry as many purses and bags as she could and finally gave up on holding Elmo and threw him down! We'll see if Chloe is as much a purse fan as I am!!! :) The signs so far point to yes...poor Daddy!!







2 comments:

ashleigha said...

I love those pictures with all the purses. I love LV!!! i only have one but I do love it so much....I love all the photos you are making now. Wish we were still in TX I would have you make some of my children.

TEAMMA said...

how many LV's do you own girl!! thats cute she loves purses like her mommy!!