Sunday, June 15, 2008

happy father's day!!


Today we had a fun day celebrating Father's Day! We started off the day by making breakfast for daddy...chloe helped by staying asleep while I cooked! Good girl!! :) Those of you who know me...know I don't really cook much meat-but I was really brave and cooked Nate a grilled tuscan steak with fried egg and goat cheese. yea-i saw it on Giada...I didn't come up with it! :0  I was VERY nervous...but it turned out good! I even tried a bite!! Then Nate got to open up all his father's day gifts! I think Chloe and I did a good job! :) After church we got to spend time with family! It was a wonderful day! Chloe and I are soooo blessed to have him!  We love you! And to Papa and Grandpa-we love you too! Happy Father's Day! You are awesome!
ta-da!
chloe's card she "made" (colored)
beautiful coloring skills!
Daddy's new book
and his new picture!
and tickets to see coldplay (they haven't gone on sale yet so I had to just make them!)

sleepy chloe watching daddy open presents!
reading their new book before church


2 comments:

Meredith said...

I LOVE the picture of Chloe in Nate's shirt and tie!! So cute and creative!!! The layout with the quote is just perfect!!

The Safrans said...

I love Nate's Father's Day gift with Chloe in his shirt and tie! You are so fabulously creative! We need to get you to do some pictures for us!