Wednesday, May 28, 2008

tshirts!!!!

Yesterday I got my tshirts I ordered in! Long story short-we wanted tshirts to wear to an event I'm photographing this weekend & didn't want to screen print them with the silly minimums-no fun & tooo expensive-plus what to do with a box full of tshirts! i also had the great idea that we could totally learn how to screen print ourselves on youtube-yea...no.  anyway-so we ordered digital prints from uberprints.com They weren't super cheap-but cheaper than trying to cover a minimum with screen printing! I think for a tshirt for Nate & I it was $40 total.  I'm about to order more...my family wants some & I totally forgot to order one for chloe!!! oops!! Soo...here they are! P.S. Nate did not want to be my model so you are stuck with just me! :)

3 comments:

emk said...

I've designed/ordered T-shirts from uberprints.com two different times and have been so pleased! It's a great site. Your shirts are fab!

mstephen said...

Love it! Paul said you were excited about them, they look really good!

TEAMMA said...

great shirts.. I want one!!!