Monday, May 12, 2008

happy mothers day!



so,i guess i'm a little late wishing all you moms out there happy mother's day-but I didn't get a chance to yesterday! so happy mothers day to all the mammas!!! i've been busy with anthologie. and mailed my first five orders out to clients today!!! yea!!!  we had a fabulous weekend-Nate & Chloe gave me an awesome new camera with 2 pretty sweet lenses! yea!! :) plus a pedicure which I desperately needed! i'm sure my friends would agree!  i drug both nate & chloe all over the place taking pictures this weekend-I have a couple of outdoor photo shoots coming up and I needed examples of different spots! so my sweet hubby and baby indulged me & came along on my adventure! here are some of my favorites! I have to warn you-I was a little obnoxious & added a lot today! sorry! :)
















3 comments:

The Safrans said...

These photographs are awesome!

jrodges said...

Love them :)!!!!!

Ashley said...

Courtney- those look so great! I love them :-)