Thursday, April 24, 2008

drumroll please....


It's here! It's here! It's finally here!! We are up and running!!! Yippppeeeee! Please check out my new photography website! I'm so excited that it is real now! Thank you to all of my friends who have put up with me obsessing about this new adventure in my life for soooo long! I feel truly blessed to have this opportunity and can't wait to see how I can honor God through this and bring glory to Him-all the while getting to do what I love best!!!! To kick off the site I am offering an incentive to book soon! If you book a session before May 9th, you will get $10 off your session fee!!! Sooo...what are you waiting for?!?! Go check it out!!! :)

8 comments:

emk said...

Congrats, Courtney! I didn't know anything about this being in the works, but I've definitely noticed how beautiful so many of your pics are! Good luck with the venture!

lindsaysafran said...

This is so cool! I think it's wonderful that you're doing this and I bet you're booked before you know it. We may need to do a Gipson/Safran portrait after Craig gets married and now we know just the person to call! Congratulations!

jrodges said...

Awesome!!!!!
I had no idea about your love of photography.
I also have admired your handy work on your blog.
Love the verse for your sight!
I wish you many blessings and success!

Ashley said...

Courtney- the website looks great! I am quite impressed. I had no idea that you were working towards this either but I'll be praying for you as you get started-how EXCITING!

TEAMMA said...

awsome-- congrats!!

The Williams said...

Congrats! Your website looks awesome. I am so excited for you and know this will be successful! Hugs!

Brooke said...

Courtney! That is awesome! I didn't know you were doing this (I've been a big slacker at checking blogs). It looks like you will do very well.

Christy said...

Congratulations. Your pictures are amazing. Yay. This is so exciting!