Friday, April 4, 2008

back from junkin!

Well, we are back! We had more fun that I could ever describe-as usual!!! It was great to see our old friends and make some new ones too! We all got some GREAT stuff! I think my sister was the only one who actually bought any furniture this time! ten bucks says you can guess what i spent most of my money on.....yep, jewelry & clothes! Surprise! Chloe had fun too! She stayed and had lunch and shopped with us on Wednesday until it was naptime and then headed to Houston with Grandma! Those of you who heard the drama with the b&b that we've stayed at FOREVER will like to know that it all worked out-whew! Okay-so here are some pictures...plus I was asked to take pictures of prom for the Junk Gypsy website so if you want to see even more pictures click here...they'll eventually be on the their website as well.
hanging out at the JG tent
Sharing popcorn with the grandma's!

chloe's new ring!

amie & me

cold beer under the stars at Zapp

me and Robin from Magnolia Pearl


Robin & John's new ride!! (it'll be in Country living next year-along with their pimped out airstream!)

amie & me at prom
j
me & lindsay with good ol' Joe Pete!

me & one of my FAVORITE people, Steven, after prom

and just like that we're back. can i admit that i'm already ready for the fall show?! see you then round top!

No comments: