Wednesday, January 30, 2008

my favorite time of day


My favorite time of day is around 5:00. Nate gets home and Chloe, being the sleepy bug that she is, is usually still asleep. So, we turn on music really loud and open her bedroom door so we can wake her up (she can be very grouchy if you just go in and get her up!). Then we have what we call "dance party", where all 3 of us dance around the room to everything from The Beatles to Dylan, and sometimes even Footloose, Chloe's favorite! Each day we choose a different cd or record to dance to and some of our friends and family even know that if you come over during dance party, you HAVE to join in! :) Here are some pictures of our little dancing queen! You'll notice I left Nate and I out of the picture, Chloe is a MUCH better dancer than we are!
twirling and clapping chloe!

5 comments:

Rosemond said...

I'm so coming over to dance!

Brett and Katherine said...

She is too cute! Caleb and Caroline want to come over some time for a dance party!

Leslie said...

That sounds like so much fun. Lucky Chloe and lucky you that Nate gets home so early. Maybe someday!!

Jamie said...

AWESOME! I love it - we will have to start that.....maybe when Brooke starts to walk!

jrodges said...

LOVE IT!!!!!
I have a recording of the "Chicken Dance" if you ever need it :)