Saturday, January 26, 2008

Chloe's First Haircut!

Yes, I know what you are thinking...Chloe HAS no hair to cut! Well, she had accumulated quite the mullet! She also had random peices of hair that were growing much quicker than others. So, we went to Kiddoo's today for a little trim! I really didn't want her "first haircut" to be by me! Chloe did SO good! She just sat in the chair, very still and quiet and let the lady do her job! We were so proud of her! :) We have a little bundle of hair to add to her baby book now! (Hmmm...if I could just find the baby book!) Just kidding, its around here somewhere!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

mstephen said...

I am so glad to know I am not the only one that wants to cut their daughter's mullet!! Isabella has Chloe's beat, because I have been thinking the top is surely going to grow, HA! She is getting her first cut next week! Hopefully she will cooperate like Chloe.

Jamie said...

Wow - I am so jealous - we may never reach the day of a first haircut...well, maybe when she turns 16! She is soooo good! Sitting like such a lady!

Christy said...

Oh, a first hair cut sounds like fun! She looks so cute. Beatrice doesn't have a mullet but it is pretty mis-shapen. It's starting to look a little frazzled, especially when she pulls the bows out and it all goes in her eyes. Anyway...happy blogging!