Monday, December 20, 2010

christmas by candelight & WidowBird

we had so much fun at our annual christmas ladies event! yummy food, great door prizes, good friends and a fabulous speaker! tina wesson , the winner of Survivor the Australian outback, came and spoke! She has a great story and is such a sweet Christian woman. 

Nate and I also launched our new ministry/non-profit, "WidowBird" that evening!  It is a ministry that provides hope to widows & orphans locally & globally. You can see the video here. The Coppell High School paper did a story today on WidowBird which can be found here... 

The ticket sales benefited WidowBird and we did a little video and sold merchandise that benefits the widow/orphan initiatives! It was so exciting but I was sooooo nervous for some reason! :) God is so good though and it feels so good to have worked so hard for something and it be well received! i can't wait to see how God can use us!

our Christmas donation ornaments


 tshirts!
 bags and jewelry
 Cindi Coss & me with Tina Wesson (look she even bought a WidowBird necklace!!)
 me and my sidekick Anna! She is much better at adding up people's totals than I am! I had to pull out my iphone calculator!! :)
 recording the sound for the video


and our logo!!!

No comments: